Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful family Christmas here in Enterprise...we had too many presents, too much food and the boys had TOOO much fun. It was so cool to watch them get so excited about it all. Our tree had so many presents around it from spoiling grandparents that I was worried it was going to take the boys all day to unwrap them. My fears were (opposite of realized) when they had everything opened in a half hour flat! They spent most of yesterday playing their new Nintendo Wii. Well, Edward plays mostly, Nolen plays some, and Max mostly watches. Today they opened their cash register, Tinker Toys (love them, thanks Grammy) and Hi-Ho Cherry-O. Yesterday Nolen and I played Ker-Plunk and Magnetix and Max and I played K'Nex (love those too!). Fran has spent many hours already playing the Scooby-Doo game with the boys!

I'll have pictures in a few days. I was lazy and let Mom take them all but I couldn't get them off her camera so she'll have to send them in a few days. We have been having wonderful visits with everyone. I'm so glad that we are back in the south where our family can easily come to see us. Thanks to everyone for making the trip! We love you all!
Edward and Melissa

No comments: