Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summer Fun!

Its been fun hanging out with the boys again. It seemed like we didn't get much of a chance to go exploring while Nolen was in school. I could have taken just Max, but you'd be amazed by how quickly a 4 year old can rub something special in his older brother's face. Sheesh!!! Where do they learn this stuff. Last week we went to the pool, the library, two parks and another pool. We also went to Jazzercise 5 times. Nolen didn't like that part so much. ha!

On Friday we went to a pool over in Lusby...its not that far away and it was pretty cool. They had a few small slides, a smaller kiddie pool and a couple "water slides" too. The boys had a blast! They could both touch the bottom in the middle sized pool and Max is nearly fearless which means he keeps me hopping!

This orange slide was the best. Both of the boys liked it. Max must have gone down it 30 times. I went with him the first time and it really was fun.

Nolen was less sure but he went down at least 5 times.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

I see you're posting about as often as I am these days!

The boys are getting SO big! I( have to admit though that in that second picture, I was a little distracted by the guy with one leg in the wheelchair and the woman in the pool whose boobs were about to fall out of her swimsuit! LOL!

Terrible, I know!
Miss you guys!