Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Birthday Lunch

On Sunday we took the boys to Red Robin for Nolen's birthday lunch. They love Red Robin, as you can see!  I think he was excited. Either that, or he thinks he is at the doctor. "Say Aaaahhh."

While we were eating, someone else had the whole birthday treatment. Nolen asked how they knew it was that person's birthday and I played dumb as if the waiter's had some secret way of knowing. Ed and I gave each other the look. His look said, "Don't do it." But after a few minutes I could tell Nolen wondered why no one was singing to him. So of course I told them it was his birthday. When they came to sing, his eyes got real big like he was scared at first, then he enjoyed it. He said it scared him because it was too loud.

Max wore more ice cream than he ate. He really enjoys his food!
Later that day I pulled into the driveway and found two bunnies eating the weeds, I mean, clover in our yard. They were so cute. They stayed right there while I took their picture. We have quite a few bunnies running around the neighborhood this time of year. So cute - but stay out of my garden!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: