Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Birthday at the Lake

We took the boy to Lake Tholocco for Max's birthday picnic. They always have a blast at a lake! Tonight we brought their Tonka trucks. Max just got his for his birthday. We also brought Jasmine. She LOVED it! She kept running into the water, then running around on the sand, then back into the water. Ed played fetch with her on land and in the water. She is a great swimmer! We grilled hamburgers and then sang happy birthday to Max and ate cupcakes. I would say that despite the fire ants, the evening was a success!




I have never seen a butterfly like this outside of a butterfly exhibit! Isn't it pretty? Here are the butterflies we saw at the museum at UF...

I can't believe I caught this picture. She chased the butterfly for a little bit before he flew away.


My big boys with their big trucks!
Dinner at sunset.
Max blowing out his candles. It was a little windy so Ed was trying to keep them lit.

2 comments:

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

These pictures are great!! Looks like you guys had a fun night!

THE WADE FAMILY said...

What fun you were all having! Happy birthday to my friend!!!!! (Hey - where's me and Mommy's cupcake? Ha ha ha!) Love, Abby