Monday, October 1, 2007

Did you get a new couch?



Nope! This is the couch that Edward bought right before I met him in 2000. It was in desperate need of some new "clothes" so after much convincing by Edward I tackled the job. And after much nudging and hinting from Edward I managed to FINISH the job too. I'm really proud of how it turned out. Its not perfect but I like it better than I ever liked this couch even when it was new.

Bugsy is so helpful!

Our family is actually DECORATED! For the first time, I feel like I have a decorated family room. OK, so the pictures aren't actually hung up yet, but everything MATCHES! Its a miracle!

4 comments:

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

It looks awesome; I'm impressed! I could use a new couch!!

Katie said...

Looks great! What was that site you found the directions on? I need to recover my chair and ottoman.

briy said...

hiya!

I just emailed you and then came over here to discover an abundance of new posts and pictures! yay!

well done on recovering your couch. Another way you could have tackled it... get rid of it and just sit on the floor all the time, Korean-style.

Call you soon!
<3
bc

Grammy said...

I am very happy for you in your new home. The sofa looks great!
Good thing you have Bugsy to help you.
Love, Grammy