Thursday, November 12, 2009

Leaves, Leaves, and More Leaves

The trees are almost bare (and probably are bare today after the 3 days of wind and rain we've had) but Monday night, the kids played in the leaves while I raked and bagged some more. I think filled 8 bags before it got too dark. There are still more but the giant piles are gone. Of course the kids "helped" and Ed "helped" with his blower. I like to do things the old fashioned way - with a rake. Plus its good exercise! I tried to get some good pictures of the kids but they aren't as good as last week's pictures. They were so funny because they kept hiding under the leaves. You really couldn't tell where they were and at one point I was afraid that Max was going to rake Nolen while he was buried!

This picture isn't very clear, but I love that you can see Max's feet sticking out.


A few times, Edward blew the leaves up all around them and they were completely surrounded. They looked like they were sitting in Big Bird's Nest!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: