Monday, April 12, 2010

Coming Out of Hibernation (and playing Catch-Up)

Well, it seems that we have come out of hibernation! Hooray! We have been busy with birthday parties, trips to the park, bbqs in the backyard, swim lessons, T-Ball...and of course school and Jazzercise. I have a ton of pictures to upload and share and I will try to get them all up today (if I don't, my mom might disown me!). So here goes.

I'm not sure if these will all be in the correct order so bear with me. I just want to get them posted. I'll start with a little T-Ball. Its the boys' first time playing T-Ball and Nolen is one of the oldest on the team. Its unusual for him to be the oldest in any group, let alone the tallest!! It feels kind of weird but he's not ready for machine pitch, so they're just going to have to deal with it. Its also really nice that he and Max are on the same team. They've only had two practices and their first game is on Wednesday. Their teams name is the Blue Crabs...same name as our Minor League team here in Southern MD.

By the way, I think their coach looks like Vince Vaughn. Nolen is a better hitter than Max. Max still looks a little awkward but I'm sure he'll get the hang of it!






No comments: