Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Max's Quality Time With Mom

While Nolen is at school every day, Max and I spend "quality" time together. When we lived on post that was true. Now we have either 3 hours to waste on post, or we drive back home, spend 2 hours here and drive back out to get Nolen which is what we did today. We colored some together and then I got on the computer to catch up on my Jazzercise bookkeeping. Max was VERY quiet in the kitchen so I decided to check on him.

He was devouring "oiled peanuts". What a cutie!

3 comments:

Sawyers said...

Oh Man! I just wrote this long comment, but then didn't have a google account, so it erased it all! Ugh.

Anyway, I need to call the Over Achieving Smith's soon, so please email me your new home #.

Everyone looks great! I was saddened by all the nameless boys at Max's birthday party where Nate and Ben should have been :(.

Miss you guys, and will call soon!

Grammy said...

I guess Max is eating those boiled peanuts that we talked about, huh? I must have gotten a bad batch at one time, because I didn't see how anyone could eat them! Squishy boiled peanuts!
Grammy

Unknown said...

The squishy ones are the best ones!

-Laura