Wednesday, November 28, 2007

November in a Big Nutshell



Whew...I just looked back through our November pictures and WHAT a month we have had! I think we took the boys to about five festivals, a carnival, a parade,
the beach visited Carol, Ailee, Nana and Grandpa in Florida, and even went to Disney World!!! If we are this busy in December, look for to be asleep under the Christmas tree...if I ever find time to put it up! I also did quite a bit of sewing this month! I made the boys some really cute turkey shirts, a pair to pj pants and a bag. But more on that later!

Hmmm...whether to go in chronological order or reverse order...I guess chronological makes more sense!

We left our house on Saturday and headed down to visit some friends in Orlando. When we lived there, I loved it and I still love some of the restaurants and parks but that is one crazy town! While we there it was named the 11th most dangerous city in the US! I think part of the reason is that the crimes per capita are off because there are so many tourists. Anyway...we made it down to Ailee and Omesh's house and the boys made themselves at home tormenting their cat Maisy and playing with their two foot tall R2-D2!

On Sunday we did some shopping, visited Kelli and Mike and their new baby and ATE! The boys were so good as I dragged them around all day. Max fell asleep watching Shrek at Kelli's house - score! For dinner we went downtown and visited Lake Eola. It is one of my favorite places in Orlando. Its a nice lake with the Orlando skyline right behind it. There are ducks to feed and a playground for the kids. This is also the lake that Max fell into when he was one and a half! After sunset we headed for Little Saigon!!! Mmmm!!! Max was super tired and didn't do very well but Nolen kept telling me how yummy it was and he even tried using chopsticks!







They have replaced the playground at Lake Eola...its pretty cool.

This spinny seat reminds me of the ice baskets at the Ice Festival in Fairbanks!

The boys enjoying some chicken and veggies at Little Saigon. Nolen is such a big kid!

No comments: