Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat

Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! I think the kids had fun and I know I did. We went to a few houses in our neighborhood, then we went to meet up with our friends at Fort Rucker. The kids got more candy than I will let them eat - even spread out over a month. Some of it will "disappear". Nolen was scared of a couple of houses, but not Max, he marched right up to a scary man and said, "trick or treat".

My ghost, Scooby Doo and myself all ready to go!

The trick or treating gang. Max, Dorian was Wolverine, Austin was Darth Vader and Nolen.

The boys couldn't wait for this part. After 5 houses, Nolen told me he was finished. I think he just wanted to go home and start eating!

More details later. Gotta get ready for Jazzercise!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: