Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chillin' At the Hizzy

We have had a nice, relaxing weekend at home. We had no plans, no one over for dinner and went just about nowhere...unless you count trips to Lowe's. If we're counting trips to Lowe's, then Edward did a lot of traveling this weekend! He also got a lot accomplished on the house. He is making progress in the backyard with the leaves and the grading. Unfortunately until the grass grows in...the removal of the leaves and the moving of dirt means that the dogs are having a hay day and bringing the hay day right into my house. UGH! I had to wear slippers all weekend and I was literally vaccuming in circles yesterday. As soon as I would get half of the living room done, there were fresh, dirty paw prints on the other half. I SHOULD have taken a picture of THAT!


This isn't a good picture but it was all I could get of Max this morning. He came out wearing the Boonie hat and riding his stick horse (for the first time I might add) and yelling, "giddy-up". It was hilarious! But as soon as he realized I was trying to get a picture he ran away from me. I think it is the flash that bothers him.

This is Nolen's new Upward Basketball that he got at the awards ceremony last week. The whole program was very impressive. I'm really glad we signed Nolen up and he got to play. He didn't ever get the hang of shooting the ball, but he can play a mean defense!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: