Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Vent

If you don't want to hear me complain then skip this post...
My wonderful, perfect children are driving me insane. I suspect that Max still has a bit of an ear infection since his cold WILL NOT go away. Nolen can get over a cold in a day but Max hangs onto them like they're family heirlooms! However, he says his ear doesn't hurt so I would feel like an idiot taking him to the doctor...I guess I'll just wait. Of course I may not make it if this whining doesn't STOP! Its unbearable! Everything is a battle. This morning I tried to take a simple picture of the boys in their Valentine's shirts and Max ended up CRYING for it. What? In all fairness, my patience level is lowered this week anyway...I love PMS. But come on! And lately, when we walk outside to get in the van its either too cold, too hot or too bright (sunny). I would like to point out to Max that he never complained about it being too cold in Alaska when it was -40!!! I mean c'mon kid. It is 70 degrees warmer than that. Buck up! Never mind that he couldn't talk then...

OK, I think that is about enough for now. Let my three hours sans kids begin! I'm off to Jazzercise in my new red top from Togs! I love it. I was born to wear red...now if only I had a tan to go with it...maybe that is what I'll get myself for V-Day...10 minutes of silence in a tanning bed!!! Mmmmm.....

Happy Valentines Day to all!

No comments: