Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Adventures in Orlando

After we finished at Albert Park I decided to take the boys to a park with a playground. I remembered that there was one just a few blocks away and Ed and I had been there once when we lived in College Park. We loaded up in the van and off we went. And what luck -- it was "Sunday in the Park" day. There were about five bounce houses, tons of booths and entertainers on a stage! I guess when you live in a city, there is always something cool going on. I only let the boys bounce in one bounce house because I had NO cash and technically we were suppossed to buy tickets for the booths. No one was checking...but...They were not disappointed. They had fun walking around and seeing everything.



After the park, I promised the boys some ice cream. Max pulled my head band out of my bag and was wearing it. Just a funny picture.

Nolen's ice cream face at Marble Slab...the same as Cold Stone Creamery but more expensive and older I think.
Posted by Picasa
Max's ice cream face! They make it look so delicious!

1 comment:

briy said...

Nice... no posts for two weeks, then three posts in one day! :)

They're sooooo adorable. I can't wait to live in America and play with you guys more often. Can I?

I'm gonna call you for a chat this weekend if I don't go out of town. Hope you're not too busy! If you are... I guess I'll try again.

love ya!
bc