Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Edward was out of town last week...and I always mangae to make trouble while he's gone! This time I bought some quarter inch ply at Lowe's and got to work with Ed's power tools! I used the table saw and the jig saw and cut out a few planets and a moon to hang on the boys wall. I'll have to post a picture of the finished product later...so far so good. And I still have all ten fingers! Note the safety glasses!


We went to Orlando this past weekend for our friend Wendy's wedding. I like to go back to the park where Ed and I got married whenever I get the chance. Ed had to make a short visit of it for work so just the kids and I made it to the park. They had fun running around. Max asked me, "Mommy is this the park that you and Daddy married?" It was easier to say yes than to explain that you don't marry a park, you get married to each other in a park. ha! I think this park is especially pretty in March because all of the azaleas are blooming..although I managed to not get any of them in these pics.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: