Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Gobble Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We celebrated here in Leonardtown with Edward's sister Laura and brother-in-law Jeff, and of course, Grammy and Aunt Dale. The boys had a great time, got lots of attention, and even ate some turkey.


Nolen got into the Thanksgiving spirit!

I love these pictures of him devouring a giant drumstick!

Here are my boys showing off their Turkey shirts. You can see that Max's shirt has become a cyclops turkey.

By the end of the day, the kids had had enough junk food to fuel a high spirited dance party...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love the pictures of Nolen tearing apart a turkey leg like a caveman!

I hope you guys had a great day and I wish you were on my tablecloth too! I guess you'll have to come down for Thanksgiving one year! :)

Miss you!