Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Got Tagged! Yippee!

Since I'm pretty vain, and I like to talk about myself, I love getting tagged!

I've been tagged by Lisa...

The rules: Remove 1 question from the list below, and add your own personal question to make it a total of 20 questions. Tag 8 people, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Who is your favorite SNL personality past or present? Toss up...Sarah Palin and the cheerleaders and the Target lady and the annoying couple who chew gum and anything Will Ferrill did.
2. What color do you like most? Red. I don't know why...I don't really like red rooms or anything but I like red a lot...maybe because I was always a cheerleader for a red team.
3. If you can have a superpower, what would it be? I would totally fly! I would LOVE to fly!
4. If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go? hmmm...Europe...different enough but not scary. I don't think I'd be brave enough to travel to Asia or Africa.
5. Which part of you do you hate the most? My complexion. I wish I had nicer skin. Maybe I'll try Proactiv.
6. When you get sad, what do you do? Get away...I try to go be by myself. Last night I got sad so I went outside in the dark to "walk the dogs". Don't worry I really did take them with me.
7. What book are you reading now? Doh! I don't think I'm reading anything unless you count People magazine!
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do with the money? Pay off our debts, save for kids college and save for gas and groceries. I think that takes about a million dollars these days.
9. What did you love the most about last year (2007)? I was really proud of myself for getting certified to teach Jazzercise and finding a facility and starting classes.
10. How did you get your name? I think Mom says I'm named after Melissa Gilbert. She is a Little House on the Prairie fan.
11. What is the moment you regret most? hmmm....

12. What type of person do you hate the most? Know-it-alls...especially when they don't really know anything. Drives me crazy!
13. What is your greatest asset? My butt. (we have that in common Lisa!) I think I'm a good mom and I used to be smart, but that was before I had kids!
14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? I think I would wish for my family (me, Ed and the kids) to be this happy and well adjusted twenty years from now. I feel like as a family gets older, they acquire more and more issues. I hope that we can minimize the bad issues among us.
15. How did you celebrate the New Year? I'm pretty sure I was with you, Lisa! I think it was Lisa and Sara and my family at Val's house and then we all went home before the actual ball dropped.
16. What tv show do you watch that you are embarrassed to tell people about? I guess I have to say The Hills except that I'm not all that embarassed to admit it! ha!
17. It’s 2008. What are you looking forward to this year? I don't know...is that bad?
18. Anything in your life that you wish weren’t so awful? Maybe my mood...but mostly I can't complain about my life...its pretty darn good.
19. What’s the shallowest thing you intend to do this year?Anyone who knows me knows what I will do/say that will be shallow. I'm too ashamed to write it here.
20. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke all the way!

I'm not very good at tagging people so if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged...

Tag-you're it!

1 comment:

Katie said...

good answers. I want to do it, but who would I tag?