Saturday, December 13, 2008

Friday Night...Saturday Morning...

We had a special visit from the North Pole last night! The boys each got a present from an ELF! Nolen's present was from Elmore Elf and Max's was from Eric Elf. I guess there was toy overrun at the Pole this year so they were getting some presents out early.

The boys have a fascination with the toy soldier nut crackers so when I found them on sale at JoAnn's yesterday I couldn't resist! They were so excited to get them and even more excited to think of Elves delivering the presents.


It was well timed too. Santa arrived in our neighborhood on a fire truck last night, sirens blaring and all! He was throwing candy canes and the kids were pretty excited! The best part was running around and gathering the candy canes! Overall, we had a fun family evening at home!

This morning, we've just been relaxing around the house. Its fun when Nolen gets to stay home and he and Max have a chance to play. It seems like they don't get as much time to do this now that Nolen is in school.

And that's about all we're doing today. Tonight is Edward's company Christmas party...I hope its better than the Christmas party we went to on Thursday night!

To catch you up...I'm still not teaching Jazzercise but Starla has assured me that she loves me and she doesn't want me to quit and she feels terrible about all of this. Right now its just a paperwork issue and as soon as its fixed I'll be back to teaching again. Its been nice to have all of this free time. (As if Jazzercise 3x a week takes SO much time, but it does. It take about 2 hours to leave here and return because I have to get there early and stick around afterwards. Then I have to shower as soon as I get home. Poor me. haha) I have been sewing and baking this week. I'll have to post a picture of the Christmas stocking I sewed for Max!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: