Saturday, October 4, 2008

Finally Something to Blog About

I think my blogging hiatus might finally be over! Hooray! Two weeks ago we had our family picture taken. It was Edward's idea - thanks to the Leonardtown Volunteer Rescue Squad Auxillary and their fundraiser - but I'll take what I can get! Aside from the goofy background, the photographer did a great job, especially considering that Max wasn't feeling well. He literally threw up an hour after we took this picture! I've been on kid protrait strike ever since I got frustrated in Alaska with trying to get both kids to smile at once. In all fairness, I think Nolen was 2 years old and Max was 1, so it was time to try again! The boys did great and family members will be receiving their complimentary print soon!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lisa Lou Hoo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
THE WADE FAMILY said...

Hey - awesome family pic!!!! And the one of the boys is great!!!!

Blake said...

Too cute! I love them!
Tara

The Allan Family said...

SOOO cute! I saved your pic to my computer! thanks!

Katie said...

Great shots! The boys' is esp. awesome.

Amy said...

Great Photos! Such a beautiful family.