Monday, June 30, 2008

Sleepover (Continued)

This is how the boys finally fell asleep last night. They were really good about being quiet but were awake until about 9 or 9:30...no later than a typical night for Max and Nolen. Hah! The last time they came out, Austin (who had been sleeping on the floor with Nolen) told me that Max was putting his feet in his face. So Max was transferred to my bed. Then Austin came out again and told me that he wanted to go home. (He's so cute - a big softie) We decided that he would try sleeping in Max's bed and I guess that did the trick.

I missed the cutest picture this morning! Austin and Max were snuggled up next to each other and you can't see him, but Bugsy is on Austin's pillow. I really should walk around with the camera in my pocket!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: