Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Water Fun

This post is a mish mash of the last week of playing outside...

Here are a few videos of the boys playing in the front yard. We got a slip n slide for Nolen's birthday -thanks Nana! I LOVE it! Max thinks its cool...Nolen is kind of a chicken. Check out the video.



We also found a lizard outside and the boys enjoyed playing with him. I promise I didn't let it go on for too long before we let him go. It was just funny to hear them laugh so hard! Please don't send PETA after me.



And finally, the boys were playing in the pool on Friday while I cleaned up the garage a little and did some weeding and even some edging. I was still finishing up when they wanted to get out of the pool so I wrapped each one in a towel and sent them inside to take off their swimsuits and put on dry clothes. This is how I found Max when I came inside about 15 minutes later. At least he got his wet bathing suit off!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: