Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Unfortunately, I didn't feel good enough to play outside with the boys yesterday. I probably wouldn't have been able to keep up anyway! Nolen couldn't wait to play in the snow after school! He jumped out of the van - didn't even close his door or take his backpack inside and ran to make a snow angel. I missed a lot of the good pictures but trust me, the boys had a blast! When Max came in, he was shivering and his hands were cold (he doesn't have the best gloves) but he couldn't stop talking about the snow. I wish I had video taped it! Nolen stayed out a little longer, his gloves are a little better. They both wanted hot chocolate when they came inside, so I got them undressed and made their hot chocolate, and then lunged onto the couch where I spent the entire day trying not to smell food and wanting to puke (sorry its true). I spent most of the day watching Ellen, sleeping and facebooking from my iPod! Loving the iPod! What a fun day (for the kids).


I asked Nolen to come upstairs and do his homework this evening before dinner. What a cutie! He was so excited to work in his mathathon book for St. Jude's. The problems are really pretty easy for him so he had fun. I gave Max a math book to work on at the same time. They both sat and finished all of their work. I love watching them!

I like this picture. Max is saying, "Ooh - I got it!" He gets so excited about everything!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do they remember the snow in Alaska?

Grandad said...

This is their study group. This entry opens differently from the others. DKW