Thursday, May 21, 2009

Watering the Boys



My biggest challenge with Nolen is getting him away from the Wii. Yesterday he whined so much on the way to school that he lost video game privileges for the day. He was a champ about not complaining about it last night which was a treat for me. Without even mentioning the video games, he came and asked me to help him find something to do that was fun. I told him that if he came outside I would let him water my plants with the hose. Well, the plants did get watered...eventually! The boys had to strip by the end of this adventure. They were completely soaked and I had a good laugh! Luckily, I was holding the camera as a water sheild!!!

I think the funniest moment was when Max put his mouth on the nozzle and sprayed it right into his mouth and it went all over his face! We all got a good kick out of that! The funny thing is that Nolne is usually really cautious about getting water in his eyes but I don't think the thought even crossed his mind yesterday! At one point, the nozzle was stuck open and they had the hose laying on the ground and were just running through the water. Hilarious!

Filling up the watering can for Max.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: