Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nolen's School Play

On Thursday we went to see Nolen's school play at 2:00. Max had fallen asleep and I tried to wake him up but he wasn't having it. We got there a few minutes late and he sat in my lap for almost the entire show. The play was put on by the Kindergarteners and 2nd graders so as a result, there was a huge mass of kids all sitting in a bunch in front of the stage. With my eyesight, I was certain that I wasn't going to see Nolen but I was wrong! Halfway through the play, I stood up to see what I could see and there he was, right in FRONT! Only 3 kids from his class were pulled up to the front by the music teacher and he was one of them. If you know how perfect Nolen is, then you're not surprised by this. haha! (That's a joke. He's probably not perfect, but I think he is!) I was so proud when he told me that! He stood there and sang the words and did all the motions for the songs. The play was called, "Make Every Day Earth Day" and it was very well done...even if you couldn't really understand what the kids were saying!


If you click on the picture, you can see a bigger version. He's the one in the black shirt and yellow sunglasses!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: