Friday, September 12, 2008

Pax River Jazzercise

I taught my sixth Jazzercise class yesterday and finally remembered to take a picture of it! I thought some of you E'prise Jazzers would appreciate it. The center is small but really nice and it just opened in May! I'm so lucky to be able to jump right into teaching classes here. Everyone is super nice - just like every other Jazzercise group! I even went to Lowe's after class on Wednesday and ran into one of my Jazzer girls and stopped to chat with her. TGFJ - Thank Goodness For Jazzercise! By the way- do you see all of us that were wearing green yesterday??? Apparently class coordinating is not just an Enterprise phenomenon. Half of the class was wearing green yesterday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

briy said...

you're so cute, mel. for real. :)

yay for pictures! and yay for nolen being a genius like his aunt.

although, he didn't get the math skills from me, considering I got a TWO on the AP calc exam.

love you!
bc

p.s. did you hear about buddy?

THE WADE FAMILY said...

ok...this post is so bitter sweet! ha! i love seeing you have fun but not with another jazzer class! ;-) and seriously, i miss jazzing. i joined gold's but no one's too peppy and they don't get my "zoning out" deal...they just think i'm a snob i guess b/c no one talks to me - and you know i LOVE to talk! have a great weekend!