Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thunder on Tholocco

Today was Thunder on Tholocco...boat races at the lake on Fort Rucker. I decided to take the boys...not because we wanted to see the boats but because it was such a beautiful day. They had fun in the bounce houses and eating sno cones. There were tons of people there and again...I'm a lucky mom that the boys are so well behaved. They really could have run off in two directions and been a handful but they were very good. Even when they were standing in line waiting for their turn at the bounce house!


The picture is fuzzy because its through the screen enclosure. The kids were crazy coming down that slide. I honestly don't know how this is safe!?

Max and his sno cone.
Posted by Picasa
Nolen climbing through the cool jungle gym. The first time we went there, I had to climb on it just because it looked so fun. Thank goodness I have kids or I would have looked like a crazy woman!

No comments: