Saturday, April 5, 2008

What Does Your iPod Say About You?

The rules are simple: Hit shuffle on your iPod (I have a silver nano for those of you who were wondering) then answer each question by hitting next. NO CHEATING!!!

Q: What does next year have in store for you.
A: Say by John Mayer (Jazzer)

Q: What does your love life look like next year?
A: In Your Eyes by Kylie Minogue (Jazzer)

Q: What do you say when life gets hard?
A: Track 04 (seriously.) The song is actually some goofy french song from Jazzercise and I don't even know the name of it. Maybe it means that when life gets hard I start to talk a bunch of nonsense...

Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
A: Gots to Get Her by Blake Lewis (Jazzer)

Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
A:Sleigh Ride (yes, the Christmas song. I need to clean out my ipod)

Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding?
A: Call on Me by Janet Jackson (Jazzer) Kind of a nice choice though...we can depend on each other.

Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
A: Everybody's Everything by Santana (Jazzer...hmmm I don't think that's a good thing)

Q: Your favorite saying?
A: Low by Flo Rida (I do sing it a lot)

Q: Favorite place?
A: Watchin' by Amanda Wilson (Jazzer)

Q: Most Missed Memory?
A: Amazing by Seal (I guess my most missed memory is something AMAZING...it could be anything...ooh I know...but I'm not telling! hehe) Also a Jazzer song

Q: What song describes your best friend?
A: We Got it Going On by Bon Jovi (Jazzer...and heck yes we've got it going on!)

Q: What song describes your ex?
A: Rise Up by Yves Larock (Jazzer)

Q: Where would you go on a first date?
A: Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Now by Joss Stone (Jazzer - I guess I would let him choose)

Q: Drug of choice?
A: My Number One by Helena Paparizou (Jazzer)

Q: What song describes yourself?
A: Heaven on Earth by Britney Spears (According to my ipod I certainly think a lot of myself, don't I?)

Q: What is the thing you like doing most?
A: Hurricane by 4 Strings (Jazzer - Does this mean that I like Hurricane storms, hurricane parties, hurricane news watching or hurricane drinks?)

Q: The song that best describes the president?
A: Honky Tonk Badonkadonk by Trace Adkins (Well, he is a country boy but I don't think he has a nice badonkadonk...I can't say I've really checked it out though.)

Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
A: Chelsea by Stefy (isn't that in NY?)

Q: Your love life right now?
A: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake (OK now they're getting better)

Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?
A: Movin' On by Elliot Yamin (interesting b/c I do think there are some changes coming for us jobwise/possible move...I might go back to work)

Q: How will you die?
A: I Wasn't Kidding by Angie Stone (I guess that's better than "I Was Just Kidding". That could be a real messy way to go.
Me:I'm an expert skydiver...no wait, I was just kiddinnnnggggg. THUMP)

This was very cool and a little bit eery at the same time. What does Your ipod say about you?

No comments: