Friday, April 11, 2008

Return to Tholocco

It was so nice to get back to Lake Tholocco! We had so much fun there last summer...it is a boy's paradise! We have been a few times this spring but only to play on the new playground. Today was the first day we busted out the beach toys! The boys loved it!

At one point they were getting a little too brave/deep in the water so I had to tell them to be careful not to go too deep. Nolen asked why. I told him because you can't swim without your floaties. Well, he corrected me mighty quickly and told me that he CAN swim without his floaties. While I like his confidence...I'm not sure it is well placed! I seem to remember trying swimming without floaties in the pool last year and the kid sank like a rock!



Go Speed Racer! (I love the look of determination!)
Posted by Picasa
He looks so tall here. He is 43 1/2 inches tall now and he'll be five next month!

No comments: