Thursday, July 10, 2008

Birth Order Predictor....




You Are Likely an Only Child



At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.

At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.

When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.



In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.

Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.

You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.

The Birth Order Predictor

This is surprisingly accurate. I am the oldest child and my sister is 8 years younger than me. And Brittany, I didn't forget about you! The Birth Order Book says that children who are more than six years apart often act as if they are only children and display these characteristics. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you! Can't wait to see you soon!

No comments: