Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chllin' in O-Town

Hello from Mickey's neighborhood!!! He must be rich to live around here because this trip is breaking the bank. haha! Where is the free, Alabama style fun??? Oh well...today we found some free fun - except it probably cost $8 of gas to get there and back! I took the kids to a splash park in E Orlando, actually right off of Dean road which I lived off of during my 4th year of college...sadly that was not my last year of college, but I digress. The splash park was really cool! The kids had fun while we were there. Nolen says he didn't like it because it got water in his eyes. Max says he liked it because there was enough water there to get him wet and he says he played water freeze tag. There was even an fun soundtrack provided by a kid's grandpa that was there playing the guitar! His repitoire was expansive...everything from Old McDonald to the Hokey Pokey!

Its also been RAINING and RAINING. Apparently, its monsoon season in Central Florida! Today I promised the boys we would go swimming again which them remembered at 7:00 tonight. No biggie, I thought. I told them to get their swimsuits on and we would go. Just as we were about to walk out the door, Max said, "Its raining." And guess what. We went anyway! I sat under a towel while the kids swam in the rain. I would have taken pictures, but, it was raining! ha!



1 comment:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

Looks like you are all having so much fun! Abbers is completely jealous that the boys are this close to Mickey Mouse. She's having to settle for 7:30 AM in front of Playhouse Disney - ha ha! Enjoy your trip and see you when you get back! Barbara