Friday, July 4, 2008

He looks awfully happy in that -58! They had a 2.75" rocket sitting next to the helicopter. Nolen asked me what the rocket was for. I told him that he should ask the pilot that was standing there to answer questions. He was too shy but I asked for him and Nolen got a demonstration of how they load the rocket and how the 3 fins pop out to help it fly after its launched. When the guy let go of the fins and they popped out, Nolen jumped back. He's MY boy for sure.

They had a fun zone set up for the kids but it cost money (bummer). I bought $6 of tix and told the kids they could each jump on 3 things. They had a blast but it was overpriced and I wasn't going to buy an armband for $8/kid! Anyway, kids had fun and I got some cute action shots!

I LOVE Max's hair in this one! It looks like he has wings!

A little girl that was sitting next to us with her parents had 3 necklaces and she (so sweet) gave one of them to each of the boys! The boys had a blast playing with them while they waited for the fireworks!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Toby said he should look happy in a 58! ;)