Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Austin!

On Tuesday, we went to Austin's birthday party at my favorite restaurant...Mellow Mushroom! Yum! The kids had a great time making their own pizzas and eating them after they came out of the oven. I think my favorite part was seeing Ashlyn. When we first met Ashlyn she wasn't even crawling. Max used to call her, "my baby." He was in love with her and while Austin and Nolen would take off, Max would sometimes just hang out with Ashlyn and she would watch him play. Well, those days are past and now that we live in town, we don't get to see Ashlyn anymore but let me tell you...she is gonna be trouble! That girl is beautiful, Lisa! You and Toby are going to have to watch out! I managed to get a cute picture of Max and Ashlyn hugging, but as usual, the best picture got away!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: