Thursday, July 3, 2008

Taming of the Backyard

One sweaty Momma...

One minor injury (don't laugh, it really hurts.)...

One giant pile of refuse...

And one cleaned up backyard!

In an effort to get the house ready to rent, Ed has a long list of things that need to get done...among them, was moving this pile of tree limbs from the trimming he did a few months back. He was talking about paying someone to come move them (and do some other work) but I'm too cheap for that. If ANYONE is getting paid to move a pile of junk, its gonna be me! haha! Check please!
On the list for tomorrow...chopping down this dead pine tree...If anyone knows how to start a chainsaw, please leave the instructions as a comment. Thanks!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Randy said...

Melissa, please don't.

Dad

Randy said...

Melissa, please don't.

Dad

THE WADE FAMILY said...

So, I think I've met your dad a couple of times but I gotta say that he is incredibly smart right now and I'm going to concur with him - MELISSA, PLEASE DON'T! No chainsaws in your future, please! I mean, seriously, how can you jazz with only one leg????????????????