Sunday, May 4, 2008

Let Them Eat Cake!

Lisa and Austin came over last night for pizza and cake. The boys had a blast running around with Austin. Thanks for coming over guys! And thanks for taking the great pictures too!
By the way, I come from a long line of very good cake decorators. Maybe someday I'll do half as well, but for now, I'm just proud that it looks like Mario! I actually don't know if my Mom or my Grammy made these cakes but hopefully they'll comment and let us all know! Love you Mom and Grammy!






Max thoroughly enjoyed his cake - no surprise there. We even caught him digging his hand into the cake after his piece was finished. I made him apologize to his brother for putting his fingers in his cake, but it was hard not to smile!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive