Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Nolen!

Yesterday was Nolen's BIG DAY! He started it by playing some Wii, of course! After his favorite breakfast, blueberry pancakes, he got dressed, and was ready to open presents. Thank you to everyone who sent things. Nolen loved opening his fun cards and gifts. Max was very good about it - probably because he had a few of his own things to open - Thanks Aunt Dale and Aunt Cynthia! When he finished unwrapping and checking out his new bike, he immediately went back to playing Wii. I'm going to have to go back to a chart and limit his time with it again. Poor kid - he is going to hate it. :-( But sometimes Moms know best. Maybe we'll make Ed be in charge of it! hehe!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your little guy! He's such a hoot!!!! ;-) Secondly, your cake looks awesome! I give you an A+ for the effort and for the result...'course, I'm not a teacher or a cake decorator so I don't know how helpful that is! Ha! (If it's any consolation, it took me three practice cakes to make Abbers' look like Mickey mouse...and I'm like Max - I ate the cakes with my hand too! Oh, and finally - YOU ARE TOO CUTE AS A LITTLE KID! I'm loving the blonde, bangs and glasses! And the expression of you with the Big Bird cake is adorable! Love it!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Nolen! Five already? What a big boy. Looks like you had a fun time and your mommy did a great job on your cake! Happy Birthday.
Love,
Amy and the Gang

Blog Archive