Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mother's Day Tea at the Byrd Nest

Today was the Mother's Day Tea in Max's class at preschool. Nolen's class will have their tea on Friday. It was very nice. We all had snack together and then the kids sang songs for us. Max was being such a ham. I ASSUME he is not that way every day, but who knows. He would not stand still while they were singing. He just kept jumping around in circles.


Falling down after ring around the rosey.

Here is Max getting ready to wipe his squished up bumble bee on his teacher Ms. Malea (who is adorable by the way). Its a cute song. The whole class runs around and wipes the squished bumble bee on each other. Max made sure to touch EVERY person in the room...Mom's included. What a goof!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

So cute! Today was Abbers Mom's Day Out thing for Moms...it was called Muffins for Mommy so you know I carbed up - probably not on Nutrisystem. OK, "definitely" not on Nutrisystem but still yummy! At least Max was getting into the party. Abbers has turned anti social. We thought she had my personality but she's slowly changing things up...she was born with my personality and looking just like Eric. Now she looks like me but has his personality. Scary either way you think about it. ;-) Hope to see you soon! I think I'm good next Monday A.M...if there's no emergency case hearings. I'm about tired of those...and criminal docket call weeks. Yuck. I need some good cardio!

Blog Archive